BLS is a school in the center of Seville by Plaza de Spain. They are looking for 4 full and 9 part-time English, German and French teachers with students from 3 years to adults.
BLS is an academy located in a peaceful neighbourhood in the centre of Seville, easily accessible by public transport. We are a team of 5 full and 6 part time teachers looking for vocational professionals to join our team.
19/20 ACADEMIC YEAR – FULL TIME TEACHERS 2 VACANCIES:
The teaching timetable ranges from 20 to 25 contact hours. Normally classroom teaching is from 4 to 10 pm, Monday to Thursday, Friday until 8 pm.
The teaching positions include class preparation, marking, reports, attendance records, meetings with parents, admin work, teacher meetings, external training sessions, etc.
Being keen on teaching a mixture of different levels from 3-year-old kids to proficiency students is essential.
-EU passport or Spanish NIE holder
-A recognised TEFL Qualification
-Experience teaching a wide range of age groups and Cambridge official exams
-References related to the position will be required
-Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
– Full and part time contract from 16th September 2019 to towards the end of June 2020.
– Possibility of starting work at the beginning of September and of summer work.
– General health coverage according to Spanish law.
– Competitive salary
– 20-25 contact hours per week
– Fully paid holidays: 2 weeks at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and several days during the local Feria of Seville. We also have all official local, regional and national holidays.
– Paid 3-day induction from the beginning of the contract. It is essential that teachers are in Seville to attend this induction.
– Teachers will be provided with books and resources
– We offer teachers the opportunity to attend subsidised Spanish classes at our centre.
– Maximum of 10 students in a class