As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Wall Street English (China) has over 70 centers in 11 cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Foshan, Wuxi, and Suzhou.
Please let us know which cities you are most interested in working in your cover letter. How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
– CNY16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
– Monthly & quarterly bonus
– Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
– Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
– Up to 10 days of hotel stay provided upon arrival
– You get to choose where to live! We provide assistance with finding accommodation.
– 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
– Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
– New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
– Career development opportunities.
– Possible relocation to new city, center or country
– Student and staff referral bonus system
– Airport Pickup