This job is for a DELTA qualified teacher. Starting mid-September 2021. The first academic course will be a combination of teaching and collaborating with the Teacher Training Department. Looking for enthusiastic teachers who want to develop their career into Teacher Training and who wish to become CELTA tutors in the future.
London School of Languages runs the Cambridge Assessment English Authorized Center ES409. Therefore, they administer all Cambridge Exams. London School of Languages is a school with four centers across the province of Gipuzkoa in the North of Spain including a Center in San Sebastián. Here you will have the opportunity to teach a diverse range of levels and class types and develop your career into Teacher Training. They have a well established professional development program and offer teachers paid training every week.
• DELTA certificate or equivalent.
• Previous experience and enthusiasm for teaching.
• Experience in Teacher Training.
• We would also like the applicant to be familiar with Cambridge exams.
• Reasonable level of Spanish is also desirable, but not essential.
• Applications only from EU teachers or citizens from other countries who already have the documentation necessary for working legally in Spain.
Salary to be talked about at the interview. Full social security for a fixed-term contract, from mid-September 2021 to the end of June 2022. Paid holidays. Help with accommodation.
Applicants should send an up-to-date CV to [email protected]