We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is committed to teaching high quality lessons to young children, teenagers and adults with a good knowledge of the Trinity and Cambridge University exams.
Teaching timetable involves:
• small groups and one to one lessons (General English)
• Examination classes
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm. Average teaching hours: 24 teaching hours per week plus 1 hour for meetings/professional development workshops.
If you would like more detailed information about the role, please do not hesitate to contact us through our website.
Personal qualities –
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Willingness to work with young learners (under 18s)
• An interest in professional development