Teacher must be committed to delivering high quality lessons to young children, teenagers and adults at any linguistic level and has excellent knowledge of the Trinity and Cambridge University exams.
Areas in which teachers will be involved –
• General English (children/teenagers)
• General English(adults)
• Examination classes
• One to one lessons, ESP/Business English
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Average teaching hours: 25 hours per week.
• Health insurance
• Holiday and sick pay
• National and local holidays amounting to around 10 days
• Regular Professional Development workshops
Personal qualities –
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexible and willing approach to the various duties
• An interest in professional development