Full-time EFL teacher for International Language School Services (ILSS) in Bari, Italy.
EFL teachers required from 1st of October 2021 to 30th of June 2022.
Teachers must be committed to delivering high-quality lessons to young children, teenagers, and adults at any linguistic level and have excellent knowledge of the Trinity and Cambridge University exams.
Areas in which teachers will be involved –
• General English (children/teenagers).
• General English (adults).
• Examination classes.
• One to one lessons, ESP/Business English.
Working days are Monday to Friday 9 am to 9 pm and Saturday 9 am-1 pm. Average teaching hours: 25 hours per week.
Guaranteed net salary of €1100 per month as well as –
• Health insurance.
• Holiday and sick pay.
• National and local holidays amounting to around 25 days.
• Regular Professional Development workshops.
Candidate must have –
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
• Minimum 12 months of online teaching experience.
• University degree.
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL.
• Experience teaching young learners and exam preparation courses for Cambridge and Trinity exams.
Personal qualities –
• Self-motivated and dynamic.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Flexible and willing approach to the various duties.
• An interest in professional development.
Candidates should submit their CV and cover letter to email@example.com