Little Fox was established in 2000 as the world’s best animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 63 language schools throughout Korea. Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for teachers. Each teacher has his/her own classes which have students between the ages of 6 -14. Little Fox curriculum uses animated stories and interactive activities, so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive, and multimedia approach. Our teacher’s job is not only to teach their students but to evaluate them too. Evaluation highlights struggling students which allows the teacher, working with the principal, to provide the necessary help for those students.
– Hours: Mon Fri, 1 pm to 9 pm.
– Student Age: Elementary students.
– Class Size: 8 to 12 students.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must;
– Be a native English speaker.
– Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
– Have a 4-year Bachelors’s degree from an accredited university in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
– 1 year contract (with the possibility to extend).
– Salary: 2.1-2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background).
– Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation 2-3 personal days Korean national holidays.
– Benefits: free single studio, airfare (one-way), severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
You can apply directly at https://recruit.littlefox.com/ or send us your resume to [email protected]