Teach fun online English classes to students (adults or children) across Latin America!
All you need is a solid-colored wall (for background), a laptop/computer, good WiFi, a microphone and a webcam to teach. Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. This can be a full-time job or a second stream of income as you can choose your own work schedule. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
Minimum requirements are:
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent.
• Elementary level of Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A college/university degree (may be in progress) or TEFL certificate.
• One year of group teaching experience.
• Min. 10 hours of availability per week.
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
• Students are randomly distributed. (You’ll be teaching different students in each class.).
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.