Barons English is currently looking for teachers who live in the UK and be able to teach Business English, college students who need help passing tests, and children who need basic English lessons. Their students are based in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and China. Lessons are one-on-one for 25 or 50 minutes. You must be at least 21 years of age. You cannot be a native North American teacher, you need to be a native British English teacher. You must also hold a certificate for teaching ESL such as a TEFL. You do not need prior experience but it is an advantage.
Barons English is looking for freelance online English teachers who live in the UK and can teach businessmen/women, college students who are taking English tests, children and general people who live in South Korea, Japan and China.
Each lesson is 25 or 50 minutes long and students can choose their preferred teacher.
All lessons are one-to-one so students benefit from private tuition.
Hiring home-based, freelance online UK English teachers
Barons English is an online English school that aims to help Asians (especially Korean, Japanese and Chinese) improve their English communication skills and become globally competitive individuals. We are looking for passionate English teachers who are willing to share their knowledge with eager learners and teach English via Skype one student at a time.
– Must be a resident of the UK
– At least 21 years old
– Speaks Native British English as a first language
– Has completed at least 3 years of university education
– A certified English as a second language teacher
– Online teaching experience is an advantage
– Must have a high-speed internet connection and a computer with a web camera and a headset
– Can work in a quiet environment
– Passion for teaching English
– Friendly personality
– Patient and professional
– Can work with minimal supervision
– Accepts constructive criticism and is willing to learn and improve his/her teaching strategy
– Can handle students of different levels/age brackets
– Willing to work in a different time zone (especially for South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China)
– Flexibility to manage his/her own time