ESL teachers in public and training schools.
With the motive of being the most trustful and approachable recruiter, and matching qualified teachers with good schools in China, Grander Teaching aims to help both schools and teachers find their destination on a time-saving and cost-saving basis.
We focus more on teachers who will come to China for the very first time or new teachers in the ESL industry, helping our teachers gain the best positions. More importantly, we provide ongoing assistance for our teachers, from unblocking WeChat account to starting a business in China.
Most of our positions will be ESL English teaching positions in public schools and training schools across China, both in urban and rural locations. As well as positions in some reputable international schools which might require adequate experience of teaching in China, please feel free to get in touch for details.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly, and we will not charge anything from our teachers.
• Total working hours from 13 to 25 per week, no office hours or light office hours.
• Teach oral English, Curriculum/Textbook.
• Kindergarten to University (mostly primary school to high school students).
• Class size: 30-40 students.
• Class length: 45 mins.
• 18 to 25 teaching hours per week (total working hours around 35-40).
• Curriculum/textbook, bilingual assistant.
• Students age: 3 to 14 years or adults.
• Class size: 10-30 students.
• Class length: 40-50 mins.
Monthly salary 13,000 to 20,000 RMB depending on regions and actual working hours –
• Free accommodation.
• Z work visa.
• Medical insurance.
• Flight reimbursement around 6,000-8,000 RMB annually.
• Further Chinese training and support.
• Winter holidays and summer holidays (generally only winter holidays will be paid, but there will be opportunities provided for summer camp teaching).
Monthly salary from 18,000RMB depending on regions and actual working hours + plus other general benefit packages.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to reach out to us for anything you might want to ask.