Orange Language Centre , one of the largest and prestigious schools in St. Petersburg, Russia, is seeking qualified native English teachers for immediate start.
• A CELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent teaching qualification
• A university degree
• A positive attitude and friendly personality, willingness to work as part of a team, teaching vigorously adults or younger learners.
• Teaching experience – the more the better, especially in a similar working environment. However, newly-qualified teachers with the right attitude and approach to professional development will be considered, and are welcome to apply.
• Teachers with experience of training Cambridge examinations or IELTS classes, business English or young learners are particularly encouraged to apply. Preferential salary rates apply to teachers with more specific or extensive experience.
• A salary from $1,000 -$1,500 USD per month net (75,000 – 110,000 RUB) for teaching 100 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). Precise salary rate is dependent on qualifications and experience.
• Full visa support for a multiple-entry, long-term work visa. Visa expenses are reimbursed in full on arrival.
• Flight reimbursement allowance paid upon completion of the contract.
• A comfortable and secure working environment in the city centre, working as part of a team of native and local English teachers.
• Group and individual classes of adults and teenagers, from pre-intermediate level and above (for native-speaking teachers).
• A dedicated Director of Studies to support all teachers, with regular workshops and training sessions to facilitate professional development.
• A dedicated team of administration and support staff to assist with any non-academic issues and /or paperwork which you encounter on relocating to Russia.
• Free Russian lessons for all teachers from Beginner to Advanced level.
• Monthly reimbursement of commuting expenses on public transport.
• The opportunity to live and work in the heart of the most beautiful, cultural and historical city of Russia.
If you feel you fit for these criteria, are interested and available to relocate to St. Petersburg, then please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, email [email protected]