– Bachelor’s Degree or above.
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or with over two years’ teaching experience
– Fluent in English.
– American/Australian/Canadian/British (visa requirement)
– A clean criminal background.
– A clean bill of health.
– Able to be patient with young learners (ages 3-12).
– Has a positive attitude.
– Has the ability to use his/her creativity and imagination to make his/her class fun and educational.
– Polite and well-mannered.
* 20-25 teaching hours / week!
* 15-20 office hours / week!
Schedule & Holidays:
* Work 5 days/week
* At least 3 scheduled paid weeks off / year
– Annual airfare reimbursement.
– Paid holidays.
– Free accommodation.
– Commission for students that sign up during your demonstration class.
– Z Visa sponsorship (provided that all required documents are available upon request)