These Terms and Conditions apply to all individuals who register as either a Jobseeker or Employer .
If you are posting on our jobs board as a jobseeker you agree to our website terms and conditions.
You enter your contract to use the services on the date of registration to the GoCambio Recruitment site. GoCambio reserves the right to conduct verification and security procedures in respect of all information provided by you to us . If GoCambio has reason to believe that the information provided by you to register and use any of the services breaches these terms, GoCambio at its sole discretion may take any action that it deems appropriate including without limitation, to terminate your Contract.
Your obligations as a jobseeker
- At all times use the jobs board service in accordance with these terms.
- Keep your username and password safe and secure to ensure that they can’t be accessed and used without your permission. You are obliged to immediately notify GoCambio Recruitment if you have reason to believe that there has been unauthorised use or access to your details and subsequently to your profile on the website.
- You are liable and responsible for any misuse of your login details and updates made to the website.
- We aim to publish all submissions on the jobs board, GoCambio reserves the right to refuse or remove any such publication whether wholly or partly if there is any reason to believe that your use of the jobs board breaches these terms.
- GoCambio Recruitment is happy to provide you with this recruitment service free of charge in consideration for your compliance with the provisions of these terms.
As a jobseeker you avail of:
- The access to a list of jobs advertised on the website by Employers
- The facility to apply for these vacancies and to submit your documents to the Employers
- The use of certain features and functionalities to manage and track the Vacancies applied
- You shall at all times use the recruitment services in accordance with these terms and strictly for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the recruitment service and the management of your job search and job application process for the vacancies advertised by the Employers.
- When applying for a listing you are responsible for the following:
- ensuring that you have the qualification, skills, training and experience requested in the job specification.
- ensuring that you have provided the sufficient and correct information in respect of any health issues you might have.
- ensuring that you have provided the sufficient and correct information in respect of any criminal record that might be held by authorities.
- ensuring that you have the right and permission (or are able to obtain the relevant rights and permissions) to work in the relevant country.
- Not to provide any information which you know to be inaccurate, false, incomplete, untrue or is or may be deemed to be a misrepresentation of the facts.
- When applying for a vacancy advertised you acknowledge that GoCambio Recruitment has no influence in the decision-making process for any jobs and is not responsible for contacting employers on your behalf either before or after a job application has been made.
- You are obliged to immediately notify GoCambio Recruitment in the event you have any reason to believe or suspect that an employer is not genuine and the job posting supplies inaccurate or wrong facts.
- You need to be able to provide all the documentation requested by the Employer in verifying your identity, your qualifications, skills, training and experiences.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you use the recruitment services, GoCambio Recruitment does not guarantee that you will:
- find Vacancies suitable to your specific qualifications, skills, training and experiences
- secure interviews with Employers
- secure a job
- Neither you or GoCambio Recruitment shall be responsible for any losses, damages, costs or expenses that fall into the following categories and which resulted from either party’s failure and could not have been reasonably foreseeable by you or GoCambio Recruitment on entering the contract with your registration
Terms for employers:
Once you register and start using the jobs board service as an employer or acting as an employee on behalf of an employer we imply that you are authorized to enter into a legally binding contract on behalf of that employer. In order to use the jobs board service you shall first be required to register with GoCambio Recruitment as a user by completing the online registration form on the website.
After your registration GoCambio Recruitment reserves the right to conduct verification and security procedures in respect of all information provided. If GoCambio Recruitment has reason to believe that the information provided by you to register and use any of the Services breaches or is likely to breach any of the provision in these Terms, GoCambio Recruitment at its sole discretion may take any action that it deems appropriate including without limitation, to terminate your contract.
- To use the features and functionalities in the Recruitment Service, you must be registered on our website.
- You are required to complete the application form on the Website and submit the employer Information. GoCambio Recruitment reserves the right to refuse your application for registration in the event that you fail to provide sufficient information.
- Your contract with GoCambio Recruitment commences on the date you first register on our website
- It terminates in the following events
- If you submit your written 14 days notice to email@example.com
- upon notice, in the event that GoCambio Recruitment terminates your Profile, access and use of the recruitment service and/or the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions should GoCambio Recruitment believes or has reason to believe that
- you or someone using your login details has failed to comply with one or more of these terms
- you are in breach of these terms
- there has been fraudulent use, misuse or abuse of the Employer Service and/or the Website
- you have provided GoCambio Recruitment with false, inaccurate or misleading information in your use of the Employer Service and/or the Website
- you are in the business of promoting the Employer Service for resale or are otherwise engaged in other similar activities.
The recruitment service
The Employer Service shall comprise of the following:
- The facility to upload, edit or remove Job Specifications and post, edit or remove Vacancies on the Website
- Access to and use of features and functionalities of the Employer Service provided.
- GoCambio Recruitment may at its sole discretion determine whether to publish, reject or remove the publication of the Vacancies uploaded onto the Website using the Recruitment Service.
- In the event of a planned service downtime in respect of the Recruitment Service or the Website, GoCambio Recruitment shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you in advance provided that GoCambio Recruitment is able to do so. GoCambio Recruitment shall have no obligation to notify you in the event of an unplanned service downtime.
- GoCambio Recruitment may from time to time add, modify, suspend or cease (temporarily or permanently) the provision of any element of the Recruitment Service
- You shall at all times use the Employer Service and the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You will ensure that the Job Specification contains the information set out below:
- The identity of the party recruiting for the Vacancy
- The planned start date for the role
- A description of the role including without limitation the nature of the work and duties and any deadline for submission of an application
- A list of experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by the Jobseeker in respect of the role;
- Any health and safety risks known to you and the steps which you and the steps which you have taken to either prevent or control such risks
- The rate of pay and benefits payable to the Jobseeker
- You shall at all times:
- use the recruiment Service and the Website in accordance with the applicable law and legislation and in particular, data protection, employment and discrimination legislations
- procure that the Job Specification and your recruitment process does not in any way discriminate on grounds of sex, gender, race, class, age or disability; and
- When managing jobs you shall not
- be offensive, illegal, inappropriate or in any way
- promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harass or advocate harassment of another person
- display pornographic or sexually explicit material;
- promote any conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- promote any illegal activities;
- promote or contain information that you know or believe to be inaccurate, false or misleading.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the Employer Service and the management of the recruitment process for each Vacancy advertised by you.
- You are also responsible for:
- ascertaining the identity of any candidates
- verifying a candidate’s qualifications, skills, training and experience;
- ensuring that the Jobseeker has the right and permission to work in relevant country specified in the Vacancy
- Gather all information reasonably required from the candidate by you to determine the suitability for the vacancy, prior to offering the job to the candidate.
- GoCambio Recruitment does not vet, verify that information is accurate, up-to-date and correct, nor edit or modify any of the Employer Information, Job Specification or any other information, data and materials created, used and/or published by you on the Website in respect of the recruitment service to determine whether they may result in any liability to any third party. Employer Service.
- You further acknowledge that GoCambio Recruitment does not control and therefore has no liability whatsoever in respect of the behaviour, response and quality of a candidate.
- You shall at all times keep all information including without limitation, the Jobseekers Profiles, communication and correspondences between you and the Jobseekers, and all information relating to the Jobseekers and the recruitment process secure and confidential.
- Any application shall be personal to you or your organisation and you have no right whatsoever to resell the recruitment Service to any third party for any reason
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- You acknowledge and agree that GoCambio Recruitment only provides you with the facility to manage your recruitment process by providing you with the Employer Services. GoCambio Recruitment does not warrant, represent or guarantee the quality and suitability of any applicants, or that you will be able to fill the vacancy
- You hereby warrant, represent and guarantee that you shall strictly comply with all the applicable laws and legislations in respect of your use of the Employer Service.
- In no event shall GoCambio Recruitment (including its respective agents, sub-contractors or representatives) be liable for any:
- loss of profits
- loss of data
- business interruption
- loss of use
- loss of contracts
- loss of expectation
- loss of goodwill and reputation
- any indirect or consequential losses of any nature
4.For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to exclude, restrict or limit liability of either party (or their respective agents or sub-contractors) for death or personal injury resulting from their negligence or any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- GoCambio Recruitment and its licensors own all rights in the intellectual property rights relating to the Recruitment Service and the website. You are expressly prohibited from:
- reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other `materials, any of GoCambio Recruitment’s registered or unregistered logo, trademarks, trade names, and features and functionalities of the Employer Service and the Website
- removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered logos, trademarks, trade names and/or designs owned by GoCambio Recruitment and/or its licensors, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of GoCambio Recruitment or could be considered an infringement of any of the rights in the intellectual property rights owned by and/or licensed to GoCambio Recruitment.
- You warrant that you own or have the right or licence to use the intellectual property rights in the Employer Information, the Vacancy, the Job Description and all information and materials provided by you to GoCambio Recruitment.
- You hereby indemnify GoCambio Recruitment against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) arising from or incurred by reason of any infringement of any intellectual property right by the use or possession of the Employer Information, Vacancy, Job Description and all other information and material provided by you to GoCambio Recruitment .
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, please e-mail: info@GoCambio.com describing the issue in as much detail as possible. Any such complaint should be submitted within seven days of the problem first arising.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within a maximum of five working days and will aim to resolve the complaint within twenty-eight days. All withdrawal rights & claims are handled according to EU rules
CHARGES & PAYMENTS
- In consideration of GoCambio Recruitment providing the Employer Services you must pay the charges due
- Your payment will be debited at the time of transaction.
- A job posted on the Site will remain live as agreed in the package purchased.