Are you familiar with Spanish culture? Would you like to immerse yourself in the Spanish lifestyle? Get to know the charming and friendly nature of the Mediterranean people and teach English in Spain.
Join our ConversaSpain services and become an Auxiliar de Conversación. Enjoy and experience the Spanish lifestyle first-hand while teaching English four days a week from October to the end of May or June. Living surrounded by Spaniards will give you another point of view on life!
ConversaSpain gives you the opportunity to collaborate in a public school in the regions of Madrid or Murcia. You will receive a placement and you will be able to merge with the community and feel welcomed in a new country, while having a cultural exchange with the students of English.
• ConversaSpain Support
• ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course
• ConversaSpain Support+ Immersion Week
• ConversaSpain Support + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
• Be a native-level English speaker
• Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject
• Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) -or equivalent-, and hold a passport from the countries accepted by the Regional Education Authorities
• Be aged up to 60 at the beginning of the program
We work on a first-come, first-served basis. So, the sooner you apply to ConversaSpain, the more chances you will have to become a part of this unique experience!
To apply, email [email protected]