EFL public school teachers.
Teach conversational English to elementary, middle & high school children in Changwon, South Korea. These are with the government, so they come with secure EPIK contracts. There are only 22 classes per week (instead of 30 through a private academy). Regular working hours of 8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school.
• 300,000 Won one-time settlement allowance.
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 Won.
• 26 working days paid vacation + national holidays (7 weeks in total).
• Medical contributions.
• Pension contributions.
• 1-month salary bonus on completion of the contract.
• Sick leave allowance.
• Special leave allowance.
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes.
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office/school.
• Introduction pack (including travel adapter, a flask & other goodies).
• Order anything you like using our interest-free supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
To be eligible, you need :
• Have a clear criminal history.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• Be under the age of 62.