International English teacher.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides the challenge of meeting people from different cultures with unique characteristics. Bogor, located to the south of Jakarta, has a blend of city and countryside vibes. Bogor offers you the ease of living in a big city with the peace of living in the countryside. From Bogor, you can easily commute to Jakarta, as well as going to more rural places full of beautiful scenery.
EF is the most recognized language organization in the world. EF Swara has two centres in Bogor; Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin.
All the centers are equipped with top-quality teaching aids, materials, and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.efjakarta.com
As EF Kids and Teens, we are looking for candidates who are creative and energetic in their teaching.
We are continually looking for qualified ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA.
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non-native English speaker.
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate.
• A competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and travel opportunities in and around Indonesia.
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa).
• Career development plan and opportunities for advancement.
• A return air ticket.
• Paid leave.
• Accommodation/ accommodation allowance.
• Medical insurance.
• A renewable one-year contract.
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for live chat assistance: http://www.efjakarta.com/
Or apply online: http://www.efjakarta.com/career-with-us