Teachers required at Eastern International University, Vietnam. This is a great opportunity to teach diligent, engaged tertiary level students in Binh Duong New City – 30 kilometres north of Saigon.
Details of Position
Eastern International University is seeking teachers to join our team of motivated professionals. We are recruiting for teaching contracts beginning June 2022. We are seeking reliable, committed teachers to work in a busy department which runs both general and academic English with the objective of achieving official IELTS band 6 for all undergraduates. Our curriculum advances beginner level students to an official IELTS Band 6 through a full time programme of study.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years post CELTA experience. Candidates must also have a degree and be able to provide a police check from their home country issued within the last 3 months.
Applicants are required to have the following
– University degree
– A qualification in English Language Teaching (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL or an equivalent Level 5 qualification preferred). Your certification must be from a recognised provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have a minimum 6 hours of observed lessons.
We would prefer candidates to have
– Experience teaching general English and/or IELTS to young adults
– Be available to commit to a 1-year contract
– Be able to provide notarizations of tertiary degree, teaching qualification and clean police check.
Salary and Benefits
– A competitive salary of between 1900 and 2100 US dollars per month (after tax) for teachers
– Quality accommodation provided (not shared)
– 25 days of paid leave per year (inclusive of public holidays)
– A bonus of 1600 US dollars is offered on successful completion of the contract
– Basic health insurance provided
– Professional development program including IELTS examiner training.