Founded in 2005, EMG Education was one of the first private enterprises in Vietnam to implement high-quality international Math, Science and English curricula to state schools in the country and the very first to successfully integrate such a curriculum into Vietnam’s national curriculum across all grades from 1 to 12.
EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
Job type: Full time, day time working hours
Starting time: August 2022, School Year 2022 – 2023
– Competitive monthly salary; Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
– EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
– The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
– Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
– Free lunch is provided for all employees.
– Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
– Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
– Curriculum and supporting materials provided
– Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
– Other benefits will be shared during the interview
– Be a native-speaker;
– Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
– Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
– Have a clear background check;
– Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
Please include the following with your application:
– Updated CV
– Copy of degrees, certificates
– A copy of passport (photo page)
– A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)