Live Career Webinar | Teaching in China
Have you ever dreamed of walking along the great wall of China, climbing the steps to the temple of heaven, or paying a visit to the forbidden city? Then you might want to consider teaching in China.
We’re delighted to present a career webinar detailing new and exciting positions to teach in China. These teaching positions involve working five days a week for 12 months, but you will get weekends off so you can explore China!
Join us at 6 pm UK time, May 20th at 6 pm UK time. Watch the recorded webinar now and secure your spot for this life-changing webinar to find out how you can teach in China.
About the Host:
“My name is Daniel Valbonesi and I started my journey teaching abroad back in 2016 when I decided to go and work for EF teaching in China. I lived in an amazing city called Chongqing where I spent 2 years teaching and working on developing my career within EF. In 2018 I decided to make my journey home and have been working with the EF recruitment team ever since. I love being able to send teachers over to China and I know personally how great each and everyone’s experience will be. I look forward to speaking with you all soon!”
Are You Eligible for this Position Teaching in China?
- Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree (South African candidates need a Bachelor’s in Education or English Major to meet working visa requirements)
- Teaching certificate, preferably 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred but not essential (For candidates from South Africa, 2 years of post-degree teaching experience is essential to meet working visa requirements)
- Clear pronunciation
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard! to learn more about the benefits or working in China
Register for ‘Recruitment Info Session | Teach in China’ to learn more about the benefits of working in China!