Live Career Webinar | Teaching in China
Have you ever dreamed of walking along the great wall of China, climbing the steps to the temple of heaven, or paying a visit to the forbidden city? Then you might want to consider teaching in China.
We’re delighted to present a career webinar detailing new and exciting positions to teach in China. These teaching positions involve working five days a week for 12 months, but you will get weekends off so you can explore China!
Join us at 6 pm UK time, May 20th at 6 pm UK time. Watch the recorded webinar now and secure your spot for this life-changing webinar to find out how you can teach in China.
About the Host:
“My name is Daniel Valbonesi and I started my journey teaching abroad back in 2016 when I decided to go and work for EF teaching in China. I lived in an amazing city called Chongqing where I spent 2 years teaching and working on developing my career within EF. In 2018 I decided to make my journey home and have been working with the EF recruitment team ever since. I love being able to send teachers over to China and I know personally how great each and everyone’s experience will be. I look forward to speaking with you all soon!”
Join us and senior recruiter Daniel to learn more about EF, life in China, and all the support you’ll get to teach in China!
Are You Eligible for this Position Teaching in China?
- Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree (South African candidates need a Bachelor’s in Education or English Major to meet working visa requirements)
- Teaching certificate, preferably 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred but not essential (For candidates from South Africa, 2 years of post-degree teaching experience is essential to meet working visa requirements)
- Clear pronunciation
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard! to learn more about the benefits or working in China
Register for ‘Recruitment Info Session | Teach in China’ to learn more about the benefits of working in China!